NHNC AGM on Saturday, September 12, 2020
New Hampshire Nepali Community (NHNC) cordially invites all its general members to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) mandated by the NHNC By-Laws. AGM is a legal and democratic open forum where you will have an opportunity to review, comment, and give feedback to financial, institutional (progress), and other reports presented by the board of directors.
So, we urge all members to take part in this great event.
1. Financial report presentation.
2. Progress (institutional) report presentation.
3. By-law amendments (if needed).
4. Discussion over reports and questions/answers.
5. Progress updates on NH Nepali Community Center
6. Introduction of NH Nepali Community Center core committee and other sub-committees.
Date: Saturday, 09/12/2020
Venue: Online, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88435661660